Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker
Home / Subject Towns & districts /

7-28 Fowlers Mill

1088_4965.jpg 7-28 The marker 5/5/2014Thumbnails8-28 The setting Jul 077-28 The marker 5/5/2014Thumbnails8-28 The setting Jul 077-28 The marker 5/5/2014Thumbnails8-28 The setting Jul 07

⇧ Go to Towns & districts Marker Home


Marker Details

Title, side A
Coe Ridge
Title, side B
Same
Address
NW corner of Lorain Road and Columbia Road
North Olmsted, 44070
Latitude
41.4266420
Longitude
-81.8951390

Picture Details

Title
Fowlers Mill
Caption
Fowlers Mill in Chardon. The community of Fowlers Mill (originally Fowler's Mills) began in 1829, when brothers Milo and Hiram Fowler purchased land on the Chagrin River in Munson Township. The Fowlers immediately dug a millrace and built a sawmill. In 1834 they built this gristmill (AL06826).