- Title, side A
- Bainbridge Center Historic District
- Title, side B
- Bainbridge Township and The Ohio Historical Society
- 465 Bainbridge RoadBainbridge, 44023
- 465 Bainbridge Road, Bainbridge Township
- Bainbridge, Ohio
- An aerial image of Bainbridge, Ohio. ounded in 1817, Bainbridge Township was named for Commodore William Bainbridge, commander of the USS Constitution during the War of 1812. The unincorporated hamlet of Bainbridge Center is both the geographic and historic center of Bainbridge Township. The town hall, churches, stores, shops, a school, and post office were established in Bainbridge Center. The architecture of houses in the area, most notably those built during the Greek revival period, reflects the agricultural past of the community and its development in the twentieth century. Citizens gathered in The Center to attend church and school, shop, and participate in social and political functions (AL07010).