- Title, side A
- First Brick Rural Road in U.S.
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Society for Industrial Archeology Northern Ohio Chapter, and The Ohio Historical Society
- SW corner of Pearl Road and Olde York RoadParma Heights, 44130
- In small park on the tip of the corner
- Geauga County Courthouse
- L.J. Randall, builder of the Randall Block on Main Street, was contractor for the courthouse; Joseph Ireland (active in Cleveland 1865-1885) was the architect. Looking at the Geauga County Courthouse, note the square tower which changes to an octagon one full story above the roofline. The courthouse's cupola reaches 112 feet, and contains an antique clock mechanism renovated in 1996 by the community and Chapter 28-The National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors. The bandstand on the village public green is a reconstruction of the 1875 original. The bandstand was dedicated by the community in 1981, and the brick memorial walkway was dedicated in 1993 (AL06623).