- Title, side A
- St. Colman Church and Cemetery
- Title, side B
- Washington Senior High School Research History Program, Fayette County Travel and Tourism Bureau, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 1020 S. Elm StWashington CH, 43160
- St. Colmans Cemetery, just S of Cornell Drive
- Ohio Hospital for Epileptics; Aerial View
- An aerial view of the Ohio Hospital for Epileptics. he hospital facility, a former Union Hospital site during the Civil War, was the first of its kind in the United States (AL06817).