Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker
[ stop the slideshow ]

9-22 Grace Episcopal Church from Across Street

186_114130.jpg Thumbnails9-22 ChurchThumbnails9-22 ChurchThumbnails9-22 ChurchThumbnails9-22 ChurchThumbnails9-22 ChurchThumbnails9-22 ChurchThumbnails9-22 Church

Front Text: This building was begun in 1835 and was completed in 1844. It is the oldest church building in continual use in Sandusky and incorporates a portion of the original structure. This marker commemorated the one hundred fiftieth anniversary of the laying of the cornerstone and the church's sesquicentennial observance in 1985. Back Text: Same