- Title, side A
- Ohio's First Publicly Owned Water System
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The International Paper Company Foundation, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 801 E. Pete Rose Way, Bicentennial Commons at Sawyer Point
- Sawyer Point Park, Ohio River Front, just E (upriver) of the I-471 bridge over the Ohio River
- Anthony Wayne
- Portrait of Anthony Wayne, ca. 1795. General Wayne lead a military campaign against Native American tribes in the Northwest Territory that culminated with the Battle of Fallen Timbers in 1794 and the signing of the Treaty of Greene Ville in 1795 (AL00235).