- Title, side A
- Hiram House
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, The Hiram House, and The Ohio Historical Society
- Just E of 33775 Hiram TrailMoreland Hills, 44022
- NW corner of Hiram Trail and SOM Center Road
- Theaters on Euclid Avenue
- Night view of theaters on Euclid Ave, Cleveland, Ohio ca. 1940. This photograph was to be included in the Cleveland Guide, one of several guides on selected American cities to be published by the Federal Writers Project. The Federal Writers Program was a depression era program created to employ writers. Most of the work for the Cleveland Guide was complete when the program was abolished in 1943. The Cleveland Guide was not published (AL03288).