- Title, side A
- Gateway to the Northwest
- Title, side B
- Columbiana County Historical Association, East Liverpool Historical Society, and The Ohio Historical Society
- Harvey Avenue (OH 39)East Liverpool, 43920
- At the Ohio-Pennsylvania border
- Map of the Country on the Ohio and Muskingum Rivers
- A map of eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania created ca. 1766 by Thomas Hutchins. The official title of the map is "A Map of the Country on the Ohio & Muskingum Rivers Showing the Situation of the Indian Towns with Respect to the Army Under the Command of Colonel Bouquet". One of the oldest drawings of the Ohio country, Thomas Hutchins rendered the top portion based on an earlier map he drew after he toured the area in 1762. Two years later, Hutchins drew the bottom portion while traveling with Colonel Henry Bouquet on an expedition from Fort Pitt into the Ohio country (AL04652).