- Title, side A
- Howard Street District
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Artists of Rubber City, The Summit County Historical Society, and The Ohio Historical Society
- N Howard Street and OH 59Akron, 44308
- NE corner of intersection. OH 59 is also Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, but some GPS won't recognize it.
- Map of the Country on the Ohio and Muskingum Rivers
- A map of eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania created ca. 1766 by Thomas Hutchins. The official title of the map is "A Map of the Country on the Ohio & Muskingum Rivers Showing the Situation of the Indian Towns with Respect to the Army Under the Command of Colonel Bouquet". One of the oldest drawings of the Ohio country, Thomas Hutchins rendered the top portion based on an earlier map he drew after he toured the area in 1762. Two years later, Hutchins drew the bottom portion while traveling with Colonel Henry Bouquet on an expedition from Fort Pitt into the Ohio country (AL04652).