- Title, side A
- Morning Dawn Lodge No. 7 Free and Accepted Masons
- Title, side B
- The 19 Lodges of the 12th Masonic District, Meigs, Jackson, Lawrence and Gallia Counties and The Ohio Historical Society
- Across from 300 W. Third StreetGallipolis, 45631
- SE corner of 3rd Avenue and Court Street
- Knowles, Taylor, and Knowles Pottery
- This photograph depicts two blacksmiths at work at the Knowles, Taylor, and Knowles pottery in East Liverpool, Ohio. W. Knowles opened a small pottery in East Liverpool in 1854. In 1870, John Taylor and Homer S. Knowles joined the company. The operation expanded during the next two decades. By the 1880s, Knowles, Taylor and Knowles was producing translucent china. By 1890, the company was the largest manufacturer of white granite plain and decorative ware in the nation. The factory closed in 1931 (Om1539_001).