- Title, side A
- Birthplace of Thomas A. Edison (1847-1931)
- Title, side B
- Edison Recalls Milan
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, The Edison Birthplace Association, Inc. and The Ohio Historical Society
- 9 Edison DriveMilan, 44846
- 9 Edison Dr.
- Swamp Metalmark Butterfly
- Specimen of the swamp metalmark butterfly. This species has a wingspan of 0.6 to 0.8 inches (1.5 to 2 cm). The swamp metalmark, whose Latin name is Calephelis muticum, is an endangered species in Ohio and may be extirpated (existing elsewhere but not in Ohio). Currently, it can only be found in Cedar Bog State Memorial in Champaign County, usually between June and August, peaking in July. This species prefers to live in swampy areas and eats the swamp thistle and roadside thistle. This butterfly is also threatened by the draining of swamp land for agricultural and other purposes. It is a member of the Riodinidae (metalmark) family. This specimen was collected by J. W. Enke, July 27, 1935 (M00094).