- Title, side A
- Meigs County Fairgrounds
- Title, side B
- The Meigs County Historical Society, Ohio Hill Country Heritage Area, and The Ohio Historical Society
- Meigs County FairgroundsRocksprings, 45769
- Next to log cabin along the Fairgrounds Rd/County Road 51A side. Fairground gates may be locked.
- Swamp Metalmark Butterfly
- Specimen of the swamp metalmark butterfly. This species has a wingspan of 0.6 to 0.8 inches (1.5 to 2 cm). The swamp metalmark, whose Latin name is Calephelis muticum, is an endangered species in Ohio and may be extirpated (existing elsewhere but not in Ohio). Currently, it can only be found in Cedar Bog State Memorial in Champaign County, usually between June and August, peaking in July. This species prefers to live in swampy areas and eats the swamp thistle and roadside thistle. This butterfly is also threatened by the draining of swamp land for agricultural and other purposes. It is a member of the Riodinidae (metalmark) family. This specimen was collected by J. W. Enke, July 27, 1935 (M00094).