- Title, side A
- Oldest Concrete Street in America
- Text, side A
- America's first concrete streets were those which surrounded this court house. Concrete was first used in 1891 to provide an 8-foot strip along Main Street where horses were hitched. Two years later Court Avenue was paved with concrete made from native marl supplied by the Buckeye Cement Company, 8 miles to the northeast. This marker was erected in 1968 at the 75th anniversary of the paving of Court Street.
- Logan County Historical Society and The Ohio Historical Society
- NE corner of E. Court Avenue and S. Main Street
Bellefontaine, OH 43311