Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker

Home / Licking County / 6-45 The History of Licking Memorial Hospital [1]

Title, side A
The History of Licking Memorial Hospital
Text, side A
Newark's first hospital opened on this site in January 1898. In 1906, the building was moved to 22 Wyoming and attached to an existing structure, creating a 22-bed hospital. In December 1914, a new hospital opened at the corners of Everett and Buena Vista. Licking Memorial Hospital on West Main Street began operation on July 6, 1966.
Hudson Avenue
Newark, OH 43055
SE corner of Hudson Avenue and Wyoming Street
Latitude: 40.0623420, Longitude: -82.4046670.
Google map: