- Title, side A
- The Robbins Hunter Museum-Avery Downer House
- Text, side A
- Built in 1842 in the Greek Revival Architectural Style for Alfred Avery from designs by Minard Lefever, the house subsequently served as a home for the Spelman (1845-1873), Downer and Cole families (1873-1902), the Phi Gamma Delta (1902-1930) and Kappa Sigma (1930-1956) Fraternities. This house was bequeathed to the Licking County Historical Society By Robbins Hunter Jr. (1905-1979) as a museum of the 19th Century. National Register of Historic Places.
- The Licking County Historical Society and The Ohio Historical Society
- 221 E. Broadway Street
Granville, OH 43023