Hardin County is refurbishing all markers during the summer of 2019. If marker is missing it should be replaced soon.
- Title, side A
- Fort McArthur Cemetery
- Text, side A
- Approximately 1000 feet east of this marker lies the graves of sixteen American soldiers from Fort McArthur who gave their lives during the War of 1812. The fort, a one-half acre timber stockade containing huts, was built in the summer of 1812 to guard the Scioto River crossing of Gen. William Hull's "Trace" to Detroit. Construction of the fort was under the command of a future Ohio governor, Col. Duncan McArthur.
- The Country Connection Club and The Ohio Historical Society, near Kenton
- Township Road 115/Lynn Valley Pike
Near Kenton, OH 43326
- Fort McArthur Cemetery, just S of intersection of Twp Roads 115 & 125 and County Road 106