ALERT: There are two markers numbered 11-25 in Franklin County. The other is 'Hannah Neil Mission and Home to the Friendless.'
- Title, side A
- Groveport Log House
- Text, side A
- Built on Main Street, circa 1815, this two story log residence was later sided. In 1974 during new post office site preparation, the log structure was discovered and moved to present location along Ohio-Erie Canal route. In adjoining Groveport Cemetery a monument honors local resident, John S. Rarey (1828-1866), internationally known horse trainer and owner of famous horse, Cruiser.
- Given by Lillian Glendening in memory of her husband, Paul "Pete" and son, Paul William. Sponsored by The Groveport Heritage and Preservation Society and The Ohio Historical Society.
- 551 Wirt Road
Groveport, OH 43125
- Located in the Groveport Heritage Park on Wirt Road