Home / Hamilton County / 7-31 Mariemont 
- Title, side A
- Text, side A
- Ground was broken for Mariemont by Mary M. Emery, the village's founder, on April 23, 1923. This planned community was designed by eminent town planner John Nolen and twenty-five of America's leading architects. As part of the "garden city movement," Mariemont was influenced by English models. Mariemont was incorporated July 12, 1941, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on July 24, 1979.
- Mariemont Preservation Foundation and The Ohio Historical Society
- Wooster Pike/US 50
Mariemont, OH 45227
- In the grass median immediately W of US 50 and Madisonville Road