Home / Hamilton County / 31-31 Cary Cottage 
- Title, side A
- Cary Cottage
- Text, side A
- Built in 1832 by Robert and Elizabeth Cary, Cary Cottage was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. Two of the Cary children, Alice and Phoebe, became well-known poets. Their works include reminiscences of Ohio. William Procter purchased Cary Cottage and the surrounding land in 1903 to help Florence and Georgia Trader achieve their vision of establishing Clovernook Center for the Blind. Cary Cottage became the first home in Ohio for blind women. Clovernook Center for the Blind offers rehabilitation and employment to individuals who are visually impaired.
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Clovernook Center for the Blind, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 7000 Hamilton Avenue
- At the white house at the Clovernook Center for the Blind