ALERT: This marker was inadvertently numbered 4-11.
- Title, side A
- Lakeshore Park Main Pavilion
- Text, side A
- At 440 feet in length, the Lakeshore Park Main Pavilion, now known as the Ashtabula Township Park Lakefront Pavilion, is thought to be the longest and oldest lakefront pavilion in continuous use on the Great Lakes. Built in 1919, the pavilion, with its bandstand/gazebo in the middle, is of steel frame construction, and stood unchanged for the most part except for the swept wing design roof replacement. Extensive Civilian Conservation Corps improvements were made in the park near the pavilion during the Great Depression of the 1930s. Since its founding, people from all over northeast Ohio, western Pennsylvania, and northern West Virginia have chosen this site for family outings and company, union, and political gatherings.
- Ashtabula Township Park Commission and The Ohio Historical Society
- Ashtabula Township Park, 120 Lakeshore Drive
Ashtabula, OH 44004
- Lakeshore Drive at the SE end of the Pavilion