Home / Miami County / 1-19 Bradford 
ALERT: This marker was originally erected in Darke County and was assigned the proper number of 1-19. It has since been moved to Miami County.
- Title, side A
- Title, side B
- Text, side A
- Bradford began, in 1852, as a construction camp of the Columbus, Piqua, and Indiana Railroad. When the Richmond and Covington Railroad made a junction here in 1864, the village grew with the railroad yard. There were 60 miles of track, a 50-stall roundhouse, and jobs for 2000 men. Community life in Bradford centered at the Railroad YMCA.
- Text, side B
- Citizens of Bradford and The Ohio Historical Society
- NE corner of N Miami Ave/OH 721 and School Street
Bradford, OH 45308
- Bradford Y-Yard Park