Home / Seneca County / 2-74 Fort Seneca 
- Title, side A
- Fort Seneca
- Text, side A
- In the 1820s a general store and grist mill were established on this site, where the famous Scioto-Sandusky Indian trail neared the Sandusky River. The settlement was first known as McNutt's, later as Swope's Corners. The village of Fort Seneca was surveyed January 14, 1836. Its name was derived from Gen. Harrison's War of 1812 fort, which was located a few miles downstream.
- 1986 Fort Seneca Sesqui-Centennial Committee and The Ohio Historical Society
- St. Rt. 53