Home / Medina County / 4-52 Heritage Farm 
- Title, side A
- Heritage Farm
- Text, side A
- Heritage Farm is a typical mid-19th century farm of the Ohio Western Reserve and has been restored and preserved. The original parcel of land consisted of 325 acres, which was purchased by David Berdan in 1818. The farmstead has been home to Abram and Sarah Berdan, William and Rachel Pitkin, George and Julia Tibbitts, and Peter and Mary Groening. The Heritage Farm Museum site consists of 4 acres with a house, privy, carriage house, corncrib, granary, equipment shed, barn, milk house, and chicken house, and was open to the public on July 1, 2000.
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, RPM, Inc., and The Ohio Historical Society
- 4613 Laurel Road
Brunswick, OH 44212