- Title, side A
- Postle Family Cemetery 1829-1870
- Title, side B
- Darby Woods Elementary School, Westland Area Business Association, Westland Area Commission, and The Ohio Historical Society
- Gabriel's Landing, Sullivant AvenueGalloway, 43119
- Just E of Gabriel's Run and Gabriel's Landing. Entrance is S off Sullivant Av. just W of Norton Rd.
- Steamboat W. P. Snyder Jr. at the Ohio River Museum
- The steamboat the W. P. Snyder Jr. docked at the Ohio River Museum on the Muskingum River, Marietta, Ohio, ca. 1980. Visitors to the museum are able to tour the W. P. Snyder Jr., the last steam- powered, stern-wheeled towboat in the United States (AL01016).