- Title, side A
- The Towboat W.P. Snyder Jr.
- Title, side B
- J. Mack Gamble Fund of Sons and Daughters of Pioneer Rivermen and The Ohio Historical Society
- 601 Front StreetMarietta, 45750
- Ohio River Museum, 601 Front Street
- Steamboat W. P. Snyder Jr. at the Ohio River Museum
- The steamboat the W. P. Snyder Jr. docked at the Ohio River Museum on the Muskingum River, Marietta, Ohio, ca. 1980. Visitors to the museum are able to tour the W. P. Snyder Jr., the last steam- powered, stern-wheeled towboat in the United States (AL01016).