Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker
[ stop the slideshow ]

3-78 West of Courthouse Square

141_105104.jpg Thumbnails3-78 The MarkerThumbnails3-78 The MarkerThumbnails3-78 The Marker

Front Text: Old Erie received its original charter on October 19, 1803, from the Grand Lodge of Connecticut. In 1808, the lodge joined with five other Ohio lodges to organize the Grand Lodge of Ohio. The first man to preside as Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Ohio was Governor Samuel Huntington, a member of Old Erie Lodge. [Masonic Emblem] Back Text: Same