- Title, side A
- The McKinley National Memorial
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, The McKinley Museum, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 800 McKinley Mounument Drive NWCanton, 44708
- 800 McKinley Mounument Drive, NW
- William McKinley Memorial Dedication
- This is an image of the ceremony held to dedicate the memorial built in honor of assassinated President William McKinley in his hometown of Canton, Ohio, 1907. This is a modern photographic print made from the original glass plate negative in the Courtney Studio Collection (AL01082).