- Title, side A
- Bigelow Cemetery
- Title, side B
- Bigelow Cemetery War Veterans
- Village of Johnstown American Legion Post 254 Johnstown Historical Society The Ohio Historical Society
- NW of and behind 210 W. Coshocton StreetJohnstown, 43031
- This marker replaced the Johnstown Cemetery marker.
- Big Bottom Monument
- A photograph of the Big Bottom Massacre Monument. Named for the broad Muskingum floodplain, the three -acre Big Bottom park is the site of a skirmish between Ohio Company settlers and some Delaware and Wyandot Indians on January 2, 1791. The Big Bottom massacre marked the start of four years of frontier warfare in Ohio, which only stopped when General Anthony Wayne and the Indian tribes signed the Treaty of Greenville in 1795. The site is operated by the Ohio Historical Society (Om3069_001).