- Title, side A
- Jonathan Alder, First White Settler in Madison County (1773-1849)
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Madison County Historical Society Museum, Jefferson Township Trustees, and The Ohio Historical Society
- NE Plain City-Georgesville RoadWest Jefferson, 43162
- Foster Chapel Cemetery, S of Morgan Road
- Daughters of the War of 1812, Jonathan Alder Chapter
- An image depicting members of the Jonathan Alder chapter, Daughters of the War of 1812 in front of the Jonathan Alder cabin, Madison County, Ohio, ca. 1920-1929. Alder was the first white settler of Madison County. He constructed the cabin in 1806 (AL04487).