- Title, side A
- Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Scotts Company-Founded by a Civil War Veteran, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 301 Market Street, Jefferson County CourthouseSteubenville, 43952
- SE corner of Market Street and N 3rd Street to the left of the Edwin Stanton statue
- Edwin Stanton Home
- Home of Edwin Stanton, who was appointed attorney general in 1860 and served as the U.S. Secretary of War during the Civil War. Stanton was born in Steubenville, Jefferson County, Ohio in 1814. The photograph was taken ca. 1940-1949 (AL00362).