- Title, side A
- McComb First Presbyterian Church
- Title, side B
- Historic Preservation Guild of Hancock County and The Ohio Historical Society
- McComb, 45858
- McComb First United Presbyterian Church, Corner of South and Church Streets, McComb
- Haydenville, Ohio
- View of children playing in the backyards of Ohio's last company owned town, Haydenville, ca. 1930-1939. Haydenville was owned by the Haydenville Mining and Manufacturing Company. All town residents were employed by the company. In the early twentieth century the company was purchased by the National Fireproofing Company and in the 1960s residents were given the option to purchase their homes (AL01042).