- Title, side A
- Ábdu'l-Bahá and the Bahá'í Faith
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission and The Ohio Historical Society
- Near 1350 Euclid AvenueCleveland, 44115
- At East 14th and Euclid in downtown Cleveland, in front of the U.S. Bank Center at Playhouse Square
- Coonskin Library, Amesville
- Two women surveying a monument to the Coonskin Library in Amesville. The library was founded in 1803 and books were bought with proceeds from animal skins, hence the name "Coonskin Library" (AL06873).