- Title, side A
- Coach Woody Hayes
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Varsity "o" Men's Alumni Association, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 535 Irving Schottenstein Drive
- N entrance to the Woody Hayes Athletic Center, main entrance at 2491 Olentangy River Rd.
- Woody Hayes at Miami University
- This 1949 photograph of Woodrow "Woody" Hayes was published in Miami University's Football Media Guide. Hayes coached at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio from 1949 to 1950. After leaving Miami, he led The Ohio State University Buckeyes to two national championships and 13 Big Ten titles between 1951 and 1978. Hayes was known for his temper and his conservative "three yards and a cloud of dust" offense that focused on running the ball rather than passing. Hayes (1913-1987) was born in Clifton, Ohio and grew up in Newcomerstown, Ohio. He attended Denison University and graduated with a bachelor's degree in English and history. Hayes received his master's degree in educational administration from The Ohio State University. He served in the Navy from 1941 to 1946. Before Miami University, Hayes coached at New Philadelphia High School in Tuscarawas County and Denison University.