- Title, side A
- The Ohio State University
- Title, side B
- The Ohio State University and The Ohio Historical Society
- Columbus, 43210
- W 12th Avenue and Neil Avenue area, Ohio State University campus, just E of Mirror Lake
- Ohio State University, University Hall
- Exterior view of University Hall on the campus of Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, 1931. The building was erected 1873 and originally used for students in Arts College, including math, political science, philosophy and psychology (AL05135).