- Title, side A
- Bainbridge Center Historic District
- Title, side B
- Bainbridge Township and The Ohio Historical Society
- 465 Bainbridge RoadBainbridge, 44023
- 465 Bainbridge Road, Bainbridge Township
- Starling Medical College
- Established in 1849, Starling Medical College/St. Francis Hospital was significant as it was the first institution in the United States, governed by a single board of trustees, designed to combine patient care and clinical teaching in the same building. The Sisters of the Poor of St. Francis served the hospital during its existence. Starling Medical College was the forerunner of The Ohio State University College of Medicine, and St. Francis Hospital continued as a teaching hospital until it closed in 1955 and was later razed in 1957 (AL07683).