- Title, side A
- Bergstresser/Dietz Covered Bridge 1887-1991
- Title, side B
- Citizens for Positive Growth to the Village of Canal Winchester and The Ohio Historical Society
- Around 1056 Washington St.Canal Winchester, 43110
- The Bergstresser Bridge, one mile south of Canal Winchester on State Route 674.
- Salmon P. Chase
- Engraved portrait of Salmon P. Chase created from a painting by F. B. Carpenter. He was elected governor of Ohio in 1855. He lectured on abolition, assisted in the establishment of the Free-Soil Party and served as Lincolns secretary of the treasury (AL02841).