- Title, side A
- George and Christina Ealy House and Land
- Title, side B
- New Albany-Plain Township Historical Society and The Ohio Historical Society
- 6359 Dublin-Granville RdNew Albany, 43054
- Ealy House and Resch Park
- Artist's sketch of the cabin, leased for use as a tavern by Peter Borders, that became the first courthouse of Greene County from 1803 to 1804.