- Title, side A
- Ohio's First Publicly Owned Water System
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The International Paper Company Foundation, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 801 E. Pete Rose Way, Bicentennial Commons at Sawyer Point
- Sawyer Point Park, Ohio River Front, just E (upriver) of the I-471 bridge over the Ohio River
- Annie Oakley
- This image is a reproduction of a photograph depicting professional sharpshooter Annie Oakley with her rifle and a dead rabbit, ca. 1875-1890. Oakley was a native of Darke County, Ohio. (AL02745).