- Title, side A
- Ohio's First Publicly Owned Water System
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The International Paper Company Foundation, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 801 E. Pete Rose Way, Bicentennial Commons at Sawyer Point
- Sawyer Point Park, Ohio River Front, just E (upriver) of the I-471 bridge over the Ohio River
- Annie Oakley
- This image is a reproduction of a photograph of sharpshooter Annie Oakley from Darke County, Ohio. The photograph was taken when Annie was in London with Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show in 1892 (AL00549).