- Title, side A
- Berea Sandstone Quarries
- Title, side B
- The "Big Quarry"
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Berea Historical Society, City of Berea, and The Ohio Historical Society
- Berea, 44017
- Seminary Street adjacent to Coe Lake Park
- The area from Berea to Amherst has been labeled the "Sandstone Center of the World." John Baldwin, founder of what is now Baldwin-Wallace College, is credited with discovering the sandstone formation in 1842. Several quarries were already operating in the area. The Cleveland Stone Company bought out several of the smaller ventures in July 1886. The Ohio Quarries, owned by John R. Walsh, organized in 1903 in competition with Cleveland Stone Company. In 1929, Cleveland Stone purchased the Ohio Quarries and became the Cleveland Quarries Company (Om3028_001).