Front Text: Founded in 1901 under the leadership of Edward Drummond Libbey, who established the glass industry in Toledo, the Museum building was designed by the architect Edward Green. It was completed in three stages in 1912, 1926, and 1933. From the outset the Museum has aimed to be a community and educational resource in the visual and performing arts. Back Text: SameAddress: 2445 Monroe Street, Toledo
Location: 2445 Monroe St.