- Title, side A
- Old Sandusky Trail and Shawnee Ford
- Text, side A
- County Road 265 follows an old Indian trail which connected the Wyandot villages at Upper Sandusky with the Shawnee Mac-o-chee towns to the southwest. Many wigwams were pitched near this Scioto River ford during the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Soldiers (during the War of 1812), settlers, and stagecoach passengers later followed this route.
- The Country Connection Club and The Ohio Historical Society
- South of Pfeiffer Station, along the banks of the Scioto River and shoulder of C.R. 265
Kenton, OH 43326