Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker

Home / Franklin County / 3-25 Central College Presbyterian Church [2]

  • 3-25 Central College Presbyterian Church 3-25 Central College Presbyterian Church
  • 3-25 Central College Presbyterian Church 3-25 Central College Presbyterian Church
Title, side A
Central College Presbyterian Church
Text, side A
This church was organized April 22, 1843, in conjunction with The Central College of Ohio on land donated by Squire Timothy Lee. The college, chartered in March, 1842, continued until 1892. This brick chapel was erected in 1870 under the leadership of the Reverend Levi P. Sabin, and was remodeled during the pastorate of the Reverend Robert B. Wilson, 1943-1953.
Address
975 S. Sunbury Road
Westerville, OH 43081
Location
At the Central College Presbyterian Church
Coordinates
Latitude: 40.099659, Longitude: -82.889378.
Google map: