Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker

Home / Hamilton County / 76-31 Miller-Leuser Log House [1]

  • 76-31 Miller- Leuser Log House 76-31 Miller- Leuser Log House
Title, side A
Miller-Leuser Log House
Text, side A
Ichabod Benton Miller purchased 440 acres in Anderson Township on April 2, 1796. The log house Miller built on his property around 1796 was continuously occupied for more than 170 years until the Anderson Township Historical Society purchased the building in 1971. The log house is located on its original site and is one of the few surviving structures built by the pioneers who settled the Ohio River Valley in the late 1700s. The house is named for the first and last families who owned it.
Address
6540 Clough Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45244
Location
Miller-Leuser Log House
Coordinates
Latitude: 39.101564, Longitude: -84.369858.
Google map: