Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker

Home / Erie County / 24-22 M.A. Harrison Memorial Airfield [9]

Title, side A
M.A. Harrison Memorial Airfield
Text, side A
Marion A. Harrison established M.A. Harrison Memorial Airfield, formerly Harrison Airport, in 1946 on land encompassing 80 acres. This facility served to promote aviation activities in the Birmingham community with flight charters, flight instruction, and rides. Birmingham Metal Products was located here during World War II producing fighter aircraft fuel parts, and the airfield was used to train civilian pilots. Today, it remains dedicated to flight.
Address
12609 State Route 113
Birmingham, OH 44816
Location
12609 State Route 113
Coordinates
Latitude: 41.3313010, Longitude: -82.3523200.
Google map: