Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker

Home / Williams County / 6-86 Cedar Hill Farm [2]

  • 6-86 Address is pretty close same road. 6-86 Address is pretty close same road.
  • 6-86 Marker 6-86 Marker
Title, side A
Cedar Hill Farm
Text, side A
The Cedar Hill Farm Homestead story began in 1864 when John Burchard purchased the farmland. It has been in the Kisseberth family since 1903 and gained centennial status in 2003. In 2008, the Ohio Centennial Farm of Cedar Hill became the first farm in Williams County to be accepted into the Ohio Department of Agriculture's Clean Ohio Agricultural Easement Program. The fourth generation farm now owned by Jason Allomong, will be preserved forever for agricultural use.
Address
05091 Co Rd C-75
Edgerton, OH 43517
Location
Cedar Hill Farm