Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker

Home / Trumbull County / 2-78 First Presbyterian Church [10]

Title, side A
First Presbyterian Church
Text, side A
This congregation was founded in Warren November 19, 1803, by the Rev. Joseph Badger, who was serving as a missionary in the Western Reserve for the Connecticut Missionary Society of the Congregational Church. Rev. Badger was assisted at the first communion by the Rev. William Wick of Youngstown and the Rev. Samuel Tait of Mercer, Pa. The first church building on this site was constructed in 1832. The present building was dedicated in 1878.
Address
265 Mahoning Avenue NW
Warren, OH 44483
Location
First Presbyterian Church, 265 Mahoning Ave. NW
Coordinates
Latitude: 41.2382270, Longitude: -80.8213300.
Google map: