Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker

Home / Miami County / 1-55 1804 Quaker Meetinghouse [4]

  • 1-55 Cemetery and Marker 1-55 Cemetery and Marker
  • 1-55 Cemetery 1-55 Cemetery
  • 1-55 Marker 1-55 Marker
  • 1-55 Log Replica 1-55 Log Replica
Title, side A
1804 Quaker Meetinghouse
Text, side A
To Commemorate the first church erected in Union Township, Miami County, Ohio, this log replica was constructed in 1976 by the Union Township 4-H Clubs and the West Milton area Camp Fire Girls. The Laura Lions Club established this historic marker which stands on the site of the West Branch Quaker Burial Grounds near the location of the original church.
Address
Across from 7031 W. Frederick-Garland Rd
West Milton, OH 45383
Location
West Branch Cemetery, just W of Mote Road
Coordinates
Latitude: 39.935625, Longitude: -84.332291.
Google map: